Ceramic Industries, a world-class manufacturing organization, would like to award Top South African Achievers Bursaries in various disciplines for the 2023 academic year.
BURSARY MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- A valid South African identity document
- A National Senior Certificate with an overall aggregate of 65%
- The bursary fund students with National Certificate, Higher Certificate, Diploma and undergraduate degree.
- Proof of academic results and provisional admission by a recognized SA University or College
How to Apply
- A Covering letter,
- brief Curriculum Vitae,
- relevant Supporting documentation (certified copy of ID, a certified copy of National Senior certificate and statement of symbols showing results and/or Tertiary results or qualifications)
- Proof of study/ university acceptance letter
Applications must be submitted via e-mail to [email protected].
If you have not received any correspondence within 2 weeks of the closing date, please regard your application as having been unsuccessful. Closing date: 30 September 2022